When it comes to soccer, speed is crucial.
Your kicking power and running speed will be determined by how fast your muscles contract, its as simple as that.
Look at all the great soccer players. They are fast and quick on their feet, and their muscle speed is what delivers their powerful kicks.
With superior running speed and kicking power you can expect the following:
- Run faster to beat your opponent to the ball.
- Out run your opponent to get open.
- Out run your opponent to stop their scoring opportunity.
- Cover more of the field to get to more balls.
- Get to more balls quicker.
- Keep your opponent from getting to the ball.
- Get yourself more scoring opportunities.
- Smash crushing kicks past the goalie.
- Kick the ball downfield farther.
- Pass the ball farther and with more power.
- Feel stronger and not tire as quickly.
- Have more confidence on the field.
- Astonish your friends and other players.
- Look more fit and energetic on the field.
- Play with greater enjoyment.
In Soccer, being able to run faster and kick farther gives the performance edge that often makes the difference between winning and losing.
Strength and skill development is always important, but in soccer speed plays a dominant role.
The most common soccer drills and exercises will help develop your skills, and give you more endurance, but they are not going to give you greater muscle speed. For faster running speed and to kick farther and harder you will need to be fast, and you can not develop your muscles for speed with the usual soccer workouts.
Sign up Free to learn the secrets of speed training and what others are totally ignoring in their soccer training programs.
Order the Run Faster and Kick Farther Soccer Speed Training program, skip the learning part and go straight to the doing part. This program will teach you to run faster in any sport and includes a section on kicking farther.
Powerful 3 minute exercises
help increase your running
speed and kicking distance!