If a golfer whats to make dramatic improvements in his golf game, and specifically to add distance to his shots and drives, he will need to start looking at himself more as an athlete.
Sure, there are many aspects of the game that need to be addressed, including the mental approach as well as the basic mechanics. But many golfers have overlooked the need for physical conditioning.
One reason golfers haven’t considered a physical conditioning program to improve their game is because weight training and other strength training programs have not been specifically designed to condition muscles for longer drives.
There are about 22 muscles involved in the golf swing. In order to increase your club head speed and drive your shots longer distances, you will need to condition these muscles:
- In the same way that they are used in the golf swing; and
- So that they contract faster – giving you greater speed in your golf swing.
But here is the rub – There is no weight machine or exercise out there that will condition all your golf swing muscles specifically for speed. Until now.
The secret to faster muscles, increased clubhead speed, and longer drives is to condition the fast twitch fibers in your golf swing muscles to perform a fast twitch response.
The usual golf exercises and playing rounds of golf may help develop your skills and your mental approach to the game, but they are not going to give you greater muscle speed to produce longer drives and shots.
In order to increase your club head speed you will need to condition the specific muscles used in your golf swing for speed and quickness.
You will find that these golf exercises, unlike other forms of sports training,:
- Are easy to do… even if you have not exercised in years.
- Can be done at home or anywhere else (No special equipment is needed).
- Take just a few minutes a day – like maybe 10 or 15 minutes.
- Will give you noticable results in just a few days… even if you are already strong or fit.
- Will have you feeling more energetic and more fit – others will take notice.
- Are appropriate and effective for all ages, fitness levels and experience, for both men and ladies. It does not matter who you are or how well you play.
- Will condition for greater speed the specific muscles used in the golf swing.
- Will give you greater club head speed for longer drives and shots even if you already have the longest drives.
Sign up free to learn the secrets of speed training for a faster golf swing and what others are totally ignoring in their golf exercise programs.
Order the Drive Longer with Faster Club Head Speed Golf Exercise program, skip the learning part and go straight to the doing part.